Kids under 6 participate in all our experiences for free. Between 6 and 17, children & teenagers will pay half fee. Special discounts for school groups.
Cooltourspain collaborates with different local projects. We mostly develop our workshops around Embajadores district, but we may change location according to the requirements.
Our 11.00 daily street art walking tours in Madrid are organized in English language. Afternoon schedule is saved for Spanish or French services. 90% of Cooltourspain customers come from English speaking countries.
- Lavapies street art tour: Meeting poing by the entrance of Teatro Valle Inclán (Calle de Valencia, 1)
- Malasaña graffiti experience: Teatro Barceló (Calle Barceló, 11)
- Madrid bike tour: Calle Montera, 32. Our guide will wait for you at the entrance of Carrefour Supermarket.
- Lavapies’ meeting point is an easy 20 minutes walking from Sol metro station. You can also get off at Lavapies, on the yellow line #3.
- Easiest way is to get from Gran Via to Tribunal walking. 15 minutes distance. Nearest metro station is Tribunal
Yes, they do! Easy and comfortable.
You will need a cap, shades, suncream and a bottle of water.
Depending on the website where you purchased the product, we will just require you to show us an app or a confirmation email from the distribuitors.
Always check the weather before leaving home. You should expect no cancellation policy because of rain.