Ctrl Art Supr 2019 is a free access art fair which aims towards the local talent’s recognition and the visibility to artists who are not yet part of the institutional cultural circuit.
- Where? Bastardo Hostel, Calle de San Mateo, 3
- When? 1st & 2nd March 2019
- Who? Among others, our friend Guillermo J Bueno, member of El Keller at La Tabacalera
Why do we support Crl Art Supr 2019?
It is our goal to support this kind of events in order to raise awareness about the modern art industry. We believe that helping each other will make us stronger! Creating synergies between different cultural and artistic projects, specially those who are for free, will empower the society. It’s our goal to bring art to different levels (see our Street art foundation).
Who organizes Crl Art Supr 2019?
Sin Ánimo de Nombre is the association created in 2011 by professionals related to the arts and cultural fields. They encourage social interaction and the opening of frontiers, putting special emphasis on intergenerational, inclusive and cross-discipline aspects. Their aim is to do it both here in Spain and internationally.
What will you see in the event?
- Plastic work displays by Clan One,
- Paintings by our friend Guillermo J. Bueno,
- Sculptures by Jorge Yunta
- Video art by Fran Gas alongside with music composer Carla F. Benedicto.
On top of that, you will be able to see the following artists. This is the schedule for today and tomorrow!
What’s Ctrl Art Supr 2019 goals?
- Providing visibility to emergent artists and cultural agents. Priority given to focus on local networking.
- Reclaiming a good praxis for the professionals in the industry. Breaking up the barrier to work “for the love of art”.
- Enabling learning processes through the scheduled activities created by the advisers.
- Establishing a meeting point for artists, curators and crews in order to create a sharing atmosphere, full of tolerance and respect.
Which spaces will be used at Bastardo Hostel?
- Several rooms
- The hostel’s hall.
Was this event celebrated previously?
Ctrl Art Supr first edition took place in 2013 at “The Living Roof” hostel. The idea was to meet several artists with a promising future who unfortunately didn’t have the institutional support. Some of them were Borondo, Sue975 or El Rey de la Ruina, who leads our graffiti workshops in Madrid.